Wednesday 11 April 2012

Working On My Second Goal! (^_^)

Well, as I may have told you fellows I am currently in a FOCUS program held by Girls Inc. Well a few weeks ago we were discussing goals that we have set ourselves, and set up some fresh ones to look back on in a few weeks to see how we are doing. Well my goal choice was to write a page everyday for the next year and a half, only focusing on one story so that I can get it done and publish it. My problem as quite a few authors I have talked to have said that is common is going back and re-writing my whole story. Because lets face it, if you write something and then look back at it like almost a year later, you don't like it and want to improve it. Well I decide not to do that. I will be editing it when I'm done, but just strictly that. I'm NOT going to re-write and I demand that if I do try then some one please B*TH SLAP me! No I will also be ongoing with my book review blog. And I'm sorry it's taking me so long to up date it right now. I have been reading one to many books all at once rather than focusing on one at a time. SO that being said there will be one up very soon! And to go back to the goal that I just set, so far it is going GREAT! *is so excited* Also just for you guys that like the story there is a new update in the story tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment